I’m a teaching assistant at the department of Psychology of Conflict, Risk & Safety at the University of Twente and I’m the owner of the software development company Rocket Program. With my work I combine behavioral science with programming.
In 2007 I started my bachelor program psychology at the University of Twente. During my undergraduate time I was engaged in student and general politics. Since 2014 I’m mainly working for the department of Conflict, Risk & Safety.
Since my childhood I’m interested in programming and for a year I studied Media Systems (B. Sc.) at the Bauhaus University Weimar (Germany). Now I use my knowledge about programming and behavioral research to advise my department. I program R packages and scripts for experiments; I give lectures in R, statistics and other topics; and I help to conduct studies.
- 2014 – 2015 Ba 2 Module Psychology of Safety (bachelor)
- 2015 Module Research Methods and -Project (bachelor)
- 2017 – 2018 Advanced Research Methods for Conflict, Risk and Safety (master)
Ziepert, B., Ufkes, E. G., & de Vries, P. W. (2018). Psyosphere: Analyse GPS Data. Retrieved from https://cran.r-project.org/package=psyosphere
de Vries, P. W., Ziepert, B., & Ufkes, E. G. (2016). De psychologie van bewegingen: GPS-technologie voor de analyse van natuurlijk gedrag. Tijdschrift voor Human factors, 41(2), 11-15.
- Fluent in English, German and Dutch
- Methodological experience in confirmatory / exploratory factor analysis, qualitative analysis and in creating statistical models like multi level regression
- Limited experience in Python, Java and C++
- Experienced in organizing (international) political events and campaigns
2014 – 2018 Present Psychology (M. Sc. – Cum Laude) University of Twente (Netherlands)
2007 – 2014 Psychology (B. Sc.) University of Twente (Netherlands)
2006 – 2007 Media Systems (B. Sc.) at Bauhaus University Weimar (Germany)
2001 – 2006 Christliches Gymnasium Jena (Germany)
1993 – 2001 Jenaplan Schule Jena (Germany)
2015 Honorary member of Study Association Dimensie